Effective water filtration for most outdoor water sources. The replacement TRAIL Filter produces clean, fresh tasting, odorless water in 15 seconds. Designed to protect against waterborne bacteria and protozoan cysts; the trail filter is perfect for activities such as hiking, camping, kayaking, canoeing, and fly fishing.
- Fresh Tasting Water: Ultra-powdered activated carbon derived from coconut husks filter and absorb odors and flavors, industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals (i.e. BPA, benzene, chlorine), and heavy metals (i.e. lead, arsenic, chromium) that affect health, flavor and odor.
- Bacteria & Protozoa Protection: Removes 99.99% of bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella) and 99.94% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium).
- Improves taste & smell: Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: Yes
- Effective against bacteria: 99.99%
- Effective against protozoan cysts: 99.94%
- Effective against viruses: No
- Effective against particulates: Yes
- Chemical free: Yes
- Weight: 2.36 oz (67 g)
- Size: 2.9" (7.3 cm) H x 2.7" (6.7 cm) W
- Materials: BPA-free plastic, food-grade silicone
- G3+™ Filter media: Patented triple-charged mesh traps disease-causing germs while allowing water to flow quickly. Activated natural carbon (made from coconut shells) attracts and traps many heavy metals and industrial chemicals. An integrated anti-microbial agent suppresses the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria, keeping GRAYL fresh between uses.
- Compatibility: All Legend & Quest Filtration Cups
- Press time: 15 seconds per 16 oz (473 ml)
- Flow rate: 2 liters/minute
- Filter lifespan: 300 uses (40 gal / 150 l)
- Tested according to NSF standards: 42 + 53