The ultimate in filtration and purification technology, the replacement TRAVEL Purifier is suitable for the rigors of international travel and use in highly impacted wilderness areas. Designed to protect against viruses, protozoa, bacteria, heavy metals, and chemicals; the travel purifier is perfect for international use, hiking, camping, canoeing, fly fishing and most outdoor water sources worldwide.
- Virus Protection: Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus).
- Bacteria & Protozoa Protection: Removes 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella); 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium).
- Fresh Tasting Water: Ultra-powdered activated carbon derived from coconut husks filter and absorb odors and flavors, industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals (i.e. BPA, benzene, chlorine), and heavy metals (i.e. lead, arsenic, chromium) that affect health, flavor and odor.
- Improves taste & smell: Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: Yes
- Effective against bacteria: 99.9999%
- Effective against protozoan cysts: 99.999%
- Effective against viruses: 99.9999%
- Effective against particulates: Yes
- Chemical free: Yes
- Weight: 2.8 oz (80 g)
- Size: 2.9" (7.3 cm) H x 2.7" (6.7 cm) W
- Materials: BPA-free plastic, food-grade silicone
- G3+™ Filter media: Patented triple-charged mesh traps disease-causing germs while allowing water to flow quickly. Activated natural carbon (made from coconut shells) attracts and traps many heavy metals and industrial chemicals. An integrated anti-microbial agent suppresses the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria, keeping GRAYL fresh between uses.
- Compatibility: All Legend & Quest Filtration Cups
- Press time: 30 seconds per 16 oz (473 ml)
- Flow rate: 1 liter/minute
- Filter lifespan: 300 uses (40 gal / 150 l)
- Tested according to NSF standards: 42 + 53