Effective water purification for the rigors of international travel and highly impacted wilderness areas worldwide. The Quest (w/TRAVEL Purifier) is effective against chemicals, metals, bacteria, protozoa and viruses. Perfect for international use, hiking, camping, canoeing, fly fishing and most outdoor water sources.
System includes: outer cup, inner cup (press), flip-lock lid, and TRAVEL Purifier.
- Fresh Tasting Water: Activated carbon core improves taste & eliminates odor.
- Virus Protection: Removes 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella); 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia); and 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus). Filters many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, iodine) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic) that affect health, flavor and odor.
- Press Time: Makes fresh water in 30 seconds.
- Flip-Lock Lid: Guzzle with (or without) a lid; seal cup closed when on the go.
- Versatility: Compatible with all GRAYL interchangeable filters & purifiers.
- Dishwasher Safe: Outer cup, inner press/cup, and lid are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Improves taste & smell: Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: Yes
- Effective against bacteria: 99.9999%
- Effective against protozoan cysts: 99.999%
- Effective against viruses: 99.999%
- Effective against particulates: Yes
- Chemical free: Yes
- Liquid capacity: 16 oz (473 ml)
- Weight: 16.4 oz (465 g)
- Size: 9.1" (23 cm) H x 3" (7.62 cm) W
- Materials: 18/8 Stainless Steel, food-grade silicone, BPA-free plastic
- Filter media: Patented triple-charged mesh traps disease-causing germs while allowing water to flow quickly. Activated natural carbon (made from coconut shells) attracts and traps many heavy metals and industrial chemicals. An integrated anti-microbial agent suppresses the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria, keeping GRAYL fresh between uses.
- Press time: 30 seconds per 16 oz (473 ml)
- Flow rate: 1 liter/minute
- Filter lifespan: 300 uses (40 gal / 150 l)
- Tested according to NSF standards: 42 + 53