Featuring original artwork by the legendary Canadian wilderness artist Robert Bateman from a trip he made to BC's Great Bear Rainforest.
Sitka standard fit t-shirts are designed as a comfortable, durable, versatile uniform staple. They can be worn along, as an under garment, layered for extra comfort or warmth, and just about everything in between.
- This premium quality, pre-shrunk, medium weight fabric is exceptionally comfortable, fits the body well and is milled in Canada.
- Flat lock stitched critical seams for comfort and to extend the life of the garment.
- Screen printed back neck label for comfort.
- Water based screen printing ink to reduce impact of harmful chemicals being released into waste water and the environment.
- Life-cycle conservation and care: wash cold, only if necessary, use environmentally friendly detergent. Hang to dry. Re-use. Repair. Re-purpose.
- Made in Canada
Our Sitka Standard Men's T-shirt fit. Slim fitting with a little extra room through the upper body for movement and a straight hem.
The perfect fitting T-shirt. See our complete fit guide for detailed Sitka standard measurements.